Bmw E30 S2000 Supercharged mid engined
Updated Bmw e30
-Mid mounted supercharged f20 s2000 engine. -TTRS supercharger conversion £4900,740cc injector dynamics injectors £600, Aem stand-alone ecu £1100. De-tuned to 365bhp for reliability, with the other pulley and a map 450hp is easy achievable. -HRC Performance fuel system, twin pumps,swirl pot,filters,braided lines and fuel 15l fuel cell.adjustable fuel pressure reg under the bonnet.
- 5 stud conversion,e36 M3 evo brakes, M3 hubs,all brake lines are braided,yellowstuff pads. Brake pedal box braided lines with separate reservoirs and braided lines fitted.
- PMC Billet aluminium e30 adjustable top mounts,with fully adjustable coilovers,true coilovers on the rear.two way adjustable rear arms with a fully poly bushed rear beam.eccentric lollipop poly bushes on new extended e36 arms with corrected castor.
- Running a custom rearsubframe with an s2000 diff casing and a 4,1 ratio ring gear, the lsd is a Kazz 1.5 way and works perfect (£1000 on its own),new solid driveshafts.
- Tinted lexen windows with drivers window hatch, full fibreglass e30 M3 bodykit,printout included to show the car weighs only 970kg.
- Stainless exhaust system running two rear backboxs, first is a nur-spec fire breathing asbo and the other is a track friendly grandad box, very easy straight swap over.
- corbreua seats and mounts,TrS harnesses,omp weld in roll cage,quick realise omp steering wheel with adjustable column.bmw e36 converted steering using an e46 purple tag quick rack and modified hubs to give it great lock and responsive steering which is powered by an adjustable GM electric setup. -full fire extinguisher kit fitted(rear bottle out of date,brand new bottle up front),kill switches fitted in the cab and on the scuttle panel,oil temp,pressure and water gauges are fitted,hydro brake with willwood 0,625 cylinder,passenger punched ally footrest,the list is huge I will add more as I go. I’ve got the v5 and the car was Sma log booked. The car was featured in performance Bmw 2013 and won car of the year voted by the readers.this was before it was supercharged.
The car is 34 years old and is solid, but please don’t expect a show winning car,there are a couple of cracks in the kit and a few parts like the bonnet pins need re-doing.please give me a ring for even more info and run through on the car